The NS Holy 2 is currently one of the best complete bikes on the market today! It looks solid and NS bikes have made some changes to the NS holy 2 since 2010, but the bike remains strong and full of great NS bike parts.
NS have placed a lot of their fantastic products on the NS Holy 2 (As you would expect) some of parts include:
- Rigid NS fork
- NS Mint handle bars
- NS Martin Söderström Slim grips
- NS Quark Stem
The NS Holy 2 full bike is available in 24” and 26” wheel base and the full bikes comes with a set of rigid forks.One great feature of the NS Holy 2 is the frame has an integrated seat post clamp from “Octane One”which gives you more clearance for larger tyres at the rear, which also keeps the weight down.
The NS Holy 2 comes with a v-brake front and rear, but does come disc brake ready, at the both ends so you could easily upgrade for a bit more stopping power.
NS bikes have also placed some good quality parts from Wethepeople including:
- Bottom Bracket SALT by Wethepeople, Mid-BB 19mm x 8 spline with 2-sealed bearings.
- Wethepeople Chainring 30T
- Wethepeople Cranks
The NS Holy 2 is available from Chain Reaction and at £499,99 for both 26” and 24” bikes, it is an absolute bargain! A great bike if you are starting out, or are looking to by a bike to make your own!
Other great products that are found on the NS Holy 2 include:
- Chain: KMC-410
- Freewheel: 14T
- Rims: Jalco DDY
- Hubs: Joytech 9 mm front, Joytech Single Speed rear with 14T freewheel
- Spokes: Velogross black spokes w/14mm DT Swiss nipple, laced 3 cross
- Tires: Kenda K-Rad 24×2.125 rear/ 23×2.3 front
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- Weight: 12.6 kg without the front brake
A fantastic complete bike from NS bikes and a great price too!